This book contains material for 7th Sea: Second Edition including new Backgrounds, Advantages, Stories and Sorceries. It also includes five new Pirate Nations:
- Numa, the land where legends were born and never left
- La Bucca, the once-prison island turned headquarters for international intrigue
- The Atabean Islands, where the ghosts of Rahuri ancestors sail alongside native peoples
- Aragosta, home of the Brotherhood of the Coast and a pirate paradise
- Jaragua, self-liberated slave colony and home of a new Sorcery called Kap Sevi
Pirate Nations also includes new setting materials for 7th Sea featuring the Devil Jonah, the dreaded Reis and Theah’s first multinational, the Atabean Trading Company. There be adventure aplenty in these lands, more than any one crew can hope to see in a lifetime.
Sail, me hearties, and treasure what good luck you find. You’ll be needing it.